- Poly(ADP-ribose) accumulation and enhancement of postischemic brain damage in 110-kDa poly(ADP-ribose) glycohydrolase null mice.
Cozzi A, Cipriani G, Fossati S, Faraco G, Formentini L, Min W, Cortes U, Wang ZQ, Moroni F, Chiarugi A
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 2006, 26(5), 684-95 published during change of institution
- Poly(ADP-ribose) glycohydrolase activity mediates post-traumatic inflammatory reaction after experimental spinal cord trauma.
Cuzzocrea S, Genovese T, Mazzon E, Crisafulli C, Min W, Di Paola R, Muià C, Li JH, Esposito E, Bramanti P, Xu W, Massuda E, Zhang J, Wang ZQ
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2006, 319(1), 127-38 published during change of institution
- Gene expression profiling in insulinomas of Men1 beta-cell mutant mice reveals early genetic and epigenetic events involved in pancreatic beta-cell tumorigenesis.
Fontanière S, Tost J, Wierinckx A, Lachuer J, Lu J, Hussein N, Busato F, Gut I, Wang ZQ, Zhang CX
Endocr Relat Cancer 2006, 13(4), 1223-36
- Poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation regulates heat shock factor-1 activity and the heat shock response in murine fibroblasts.
Fossati S, Formentini L, Wang ZQ, Moroni F, Chiarugi A
Biochem Cell Biol 2006, 84(5), 703-12 published during change of institution
- Epigenetic information in chromatin: the code of entry for DNA repair.
Loizou JI, Murr R, Finkbeiner MG, Sawan C, Wang ZQ, Herceg Z
Cell Cycle 2006, 5(7), 696-701 published during change of institution
- Histone acetylation by Trrap-Tip60 modulates loading of repair proteins and repair of DNA double-strand breaks.
Murr R, Loizou JI, Yang YG, Cuenin C, Li H, Wang ZQ, Herceg Z
Nat Cell Biol 2006, 8(1), 91-9 published during change of institution
- Aflatoxin-B exposure does not lead to p53 mutations but results in enhanced liver cancer of Hupki (human p53 knock-in) mice.
Tong WM, Lee MK, Galendo D, Wang ZQ, Sabapathy K
Int J Cancer 2006, 119(4), 745-9 published during change of institution
- A novel function of DNA repair molecule Nbs1 in terminal differentiation of the lens fibre cells and cataractogenesis.
Yang YG, Frappart PO, Frappart L, Wang ZQ, Tong WM
DNA Repair 2006, 5(8), 885-93 published during change of institution
- Conditional deletion of Nbs1 in murine cells reveals its role in branching repair pathways of DNA double-strand breaks.
Yang YG, Saidi A, Frappart PO, Min W, Barrucand C, Dumon-Jones V, Michelon J, Herceg Z, Wang ZQ
EMBO J 2006, 25(23), 5527-38