- Inter-tissue convergence of gene expression during ageing suggests age-related loss of tissue and cellular identity.
Izgi H, Han D, Isildak U, Huang S, Kocabiyik E, Khaitovich** P, Somel** M, Dönertaş** HM
Elife 2022, 11, e68048 ** co-corresponding authors
- Common genetic associations between age-related diseases.
Dönertaş HM, Fabian DK, Valenzuela MF, Partridge L, Thornton JM
Nature Aging 2021, 1(4), 400
- Transposable Element Landscape in Drosophila Populations Selected for Longevity.
Fabian DK, Dönertaş HM, Fuentealba M, Partridge L, Thornton JM
Genome Biol Evol 2021, 13(4)
- Temporal changes in the gene expression heterogeneity during brain development and aging.
Işıldak U, Somel M, Thornton JM, Dönertaş HM
Sci Rep 2020, 10(1), 4080
- Identifying Potential Ageing-Modulating Drugs In Silico.
Dönertaş* HM, Fuentealba* M, Partridge L, Thornton JM
Trends Endocrinol Metab 2019, 30(2), 118 * equal contribution
- Using the drug-protein interactome to identify anti-ageing compounds for humans.
Fuentealba M, Dönertaş HM, Williams R, Labbadia J, Thornton JM, Partridge L
PLoS Comput Biol 2019, 15(1), e1006639
- Gene expression-based drug repurposing to target aging.
Dönertaş HM, Fuentealba Valenzuela M, Partridge L, Thornton JM
Aging Cell 2018, 17(5), e12819