Data Steward: RDM Support
Sustainableis maintained and disseminated at the FLI, including documentation as well as Best Practices organizing, sharing, backups, and archiving of research data following the .
- Raise awareness and help researchers to implement and maintain good RDM
- Provide consultation and training opportunities
- Connect and translate between stakeholders (researchers, IT, administration)
- Participate in regional, national, and international networks to enable synergy
- Consultation regarding RDM, hands-on help with Data Management Plans (DMPs), help with communication between researchers, IT, and administration concerning RDM
- Collect wishes and concerns regarding technical implementations of GSP / RDM tools, help with implementation and application
- Connection to external offers
- Talks, workshops (e.g., introduction to RDM, specific topics)
- Collect and present Tools & Resources as well as Best Practices
FLI RDM Mailing list
If you wish to receive updates on RDM and upcoming events, you can subscribe to the FLI RDM mailing list (rdm [at] leibniz-fli [dot] de).
How to do this is described[internal only].
- Introduction Data Steward
- Workshop on Data Organization for junior researchers