- Enhanced C/EBPβ function promotes hypertrophic versus hyperplastic fat tissue growth and prevents steatosis in response to high-fat diet feeding.
Müller* C, Zidek* LM, Eichwald S, Kortman G, Koster MH, Calkhoven CF
Elife 2022 (epub ahead of print) * equal contribution
- Career pathways, part 8.
Ermolaeva M, Boyman L
Nat Metab 2022 (epub ahead of print)
- Age-dependent effects of Igf2bp2 on gene regulation, function, and aging of hematopoietic stem cells in mice.
Suo M, Rommelfanger MK, Chen Y, Amro EM, Han B, Chen Z, Szafranski K, Chakkarappan SR, Boehm BO, MacLean AL, Rudolph KL
Blood 2022 (epub ahead of print)
- Characterization of Novel α-Mangostin and Paeonol Derivatives With Cancer-Selective Cytotoxicity.
Nunna S, Huang YP, Rasa M, Krepelova A, Annunziata F, Adam L, Käppel S, Hsu MH, Neri F
Mol Cancer Ther 2022, 21(2), 257-70
- Inter-tissue convergence of gene expression during ageing suggests age-related loss of tissue and cellular identity.
Izgi H, Han D, Isildak U, Huang S, Kocabiyik E, Khaitovich** P, Somel** M, Dönertaş** HM
Elife 2022, 11, e68048 ** co-corresponding authors
- The Wilms Tumor Gene wt1a Contributes to Blood-Cerebrospinal Fluid Barrier Function in Zebrafish.
Hopfenmüller* VL, Perner* B, Reuter H, Bates TJD, Große A, Englert C
Front Cell Dev Biol 2022, 9, 809962 * equal contribution