- TSA downregulates Wilms tumor gene 1 (Wt1) expression at multiple levels.
Makki MS, Heinzel T, Englert C
Nucleic Acids Res 2008, 36(12), 4067-78
- Eyes absent proteins: characterization of substrate specificity and phosphatase activity of mutants associated with branchial, otic and renal anomalies.
Musharraf A, Markschies N, Teichmann K, Pankratz S, Landgraf K, Englert C, Imhof D
Chembiochem 2008, 9(14), 2285-94
- Specific alterations of tyrosine hydroxylase immunopositive cells in the retina of NT-4 knock out mice.
Calamusa M, Pattabiraman PP, Pozdeyev N, Iuvone PM, Cellerino A, Domenici L
Vision Res 2007, 47(11), 1523-36 published during change of institution
- Neurophysiological correlates for the perception of facial sexual dimorphism.
Cellerino A, Borghetti D, Valenzano DR, Tartarelli G, Mennucci A, Murri L, Sartucci F
Brain Res Bull 2007, 71(5), 515-22 published during change of institution
- The Müllerian duct: recent insights into its development and regression.
Klattig J, Englert C
Sex Dev 2007, 1(5), 271-8
- Wilms' tumor protein Wt1 is an activator of the anti-Müllerian hormone receptor gene Amhr2.
Klattig J, Sierig R, Kruspe D, Besenbeck B, Englert C
Mol Cell Biol 2007, 27(12), 4355-64
- WT1-mediated gene regulation in early urogenital ridge development.
Klattig J, Sierig R, Kruspe D, Makki MS, Englert C
Sex Dev 2007, 1(4), 238-54
- The Wilms tumor genes wt1a and wt1b control different steps during formation of the zebrafish pronephros.
Perner B, Englert C, Bollig F
Dev Biol 2007, 309(1), 87-96
- The short-lived fish Nothobranchius furzeri as a new model system for aging studies.
Terzibasi E, Valenzano DR, Cellerino A
Exp Gerontol 2007, 42(1-2), 81-9 published during change of institution