- Telomere length, telomerase activity and osteogenic differentiation are maintained in adipose-derived stromal cells from senile osteoporotic SAMP6 mice.
Mirsaidi A, Kleinhans KN, Rimann M, Tiaden AN, Stauber M, Rudolph KL, Richards PJ
J Tissue Eng Regen M 2012, 6(5), 378-90 published during change of institution
- Telomere dysfunctional environment induces loss of quiescence and inherent impairments of hematopoietic stem cell function.
Song Z, Zhang J, Ju Z, Rudolph KL
Aging Cell 2012, 11(3), 449-55 published during change of institution
- DNA damage checkpoints in stem cells, ageing and cancer.
Sperka T, Wang J, Rudolph KL
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2012, 13(9), 579-90 published during change of institution
- The role of telomere shortening in somatic stem cells and tissue aging: lessons from telomerase model systems.
Tümpel S, Rudolph KL
Ann N Y Acad Sci 2012, 1266, 28-39 published during change of institution
- Telomere shortening is associated with reduced duodenal HCOFormula secretory but normal gastric acid secretory capacity in aging mice.
Tuo B, Ju Z, Riederer B, Engelhardt R, Manns MP, Rudolph KL, Seidler U
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 2012, 303(12), G1312-21 published during change of institution
- A differentiation checkpoint limits hematopoietic stem cell self-renewal in response to DNA damage.
Wang J, Sun Q, Morita Y, Jiang H, Gross A, Lechel A, Hildner K, Guachalla LM, Gompf A, Hartmann D, Schambach A, Wuestefeld T, Dauch D, Schrezenmeier H, Hofmann WK, Nakauchi H, Ju Z, Kestler HA, Zender L, Rudolph KL
Cell 2012, 148(5), 1001-14 published during change of institution
- Chitinase enzyme activity in CSF is a powerful biomarker of Alzheimer disease.
Watabe-Rudolph M, Song Z, Lausser L, Schnack C, Begus-Nahrmann Y, Scheithauer MO, Rettinger G, Otto M, Tumani H, Thal DR, Attems J, Jellinger KA, Kestler HA, von Arnim CAF, Rudolph KL
Neurology 2012, 78(8), 569-77 published during change of institution