- Tumorigenic transformation by CPI-17 through inhibition of a merlin phosphatase.
Jin H, Sperka T, Herrlich P, Morrison H
Nature 2006, 442(7102), 576-9
- Investigation of protein-tyrosine phosphatases by in-gel assays.
Markova B, Gulati P, Herrlich PA, Böhmer FD
Methods 2005, 35(1), 22-7 published during change of institution, published as IMB
- A five-amino-acid peptide blocks Met- and Ron-dependent cell migration.
Matzke A, Herrlich P, Ponta H, Orian-Rousseau V
Cancer Res 2005, 65(14), 6105-10 published during change of institution, published as IMB
- Expressional and functional studies of Wolframin, the gene function deficient in Wolfram syndrome, in mice and patient cells.
Philbrook C, Fritz E, Weiher H
Exp Gerontol 2005, 40(8-9), 671-8
- Listeria monocytogenes exploits ERM protein functions to efficiently spread from cell to cell.
Pust* S, Morrison* H, Wehland J, Sechi AS, Herrlich P
EMBO J 2005, 24(6), 1287-300 * equal contribution, published during change of institution
- Spontaneous homologous recombination is decreased in Rad51C-deficient hamster cells.
Drexler GA, Rogge S, Beisker W, Eckardt-Schupp F, Zdzienicka MZ, Fritz E
DNA Repair 2004, 3(10), 1335-43 published as IMB
- The rate of extrachromosomal homologous recombination within a novel reporter plasmid is elevated in cells lacking functional ATM protein.
Drexler GA, Wilde S, Beisker W, Ellwart J, Eckardt-Schupp F, Fritz E
DNA Repair 2004, 3(10), 1345-53 published during change of institution, published as IMB
- Hyaluronan-oligosaccharide-induced transcription of metalloproteases.
Fieber C, Baumann P, Vallon R, Termeer C, Simon JC, Hofmann M, Angel P, Herrlich P, Sleeman JP
J Cell Sci 2004, 117(Pt 2), 359-67 published during change of institution
- UVA inactivates protein tyrosine phosphatases by calpain-mediated degradation.
Gulati P, Markova B, Göttlicher M, Böhmer FD, Herrlich PA
EMBO Rep 2004, 5(8), 812-7 published during change of institution, published as IMB
- A nuclear isoform of the focal adhesion LIM-domain protein Trip6 integrates activating and repressing signals at AP-1- and NF-kappaB-regulated promoters.
Kassel O, Schneider S, Heilbock C, Litfin M, Göttlicher M, Herrlich P
Genes Dev 2004, 18(20), 2518-28 published during change of institution, published as IMB