- What have we learned on aging from omics studies?
Cellerino A, Ori A
Semin Cell Dev Biol 2017, 70, 177-89
- Architecture of the yeast Elongator complex.
Dauden MI, Kosinski J, Kolaj-Robin O, Desfosses A, Ori A, Faux C, Hoffmann NA, Onuma OF, Breunig KD, Beck M, Sachse C, Séraphin B, Glatt S, Müller CW
EMBO Rep 2017, 18(2), 264-79
- Proteomic Analysis Reveals GMP Synthetase as p53 Repression Target in Liver Cancer.
Holzer K, Drucker E, Roessler S, Dauch D, Heinzmann F, Waldburger N, Eiteneuer EM, Herpel E, Breuhahn K, Zender L, Schirmacher P, Ori A, Singer S
Am J Pathol 2017, 187(2), 228-35
- Automated structure modeling of large protein assemblies using crosslinks as distance restraints.
Ferber M, Kosinski J, Ori A, Rashid UJ, Moreno-Morcillo M, Simon B, Bouvier G, Batista PR, Müller CW, Beck M, Nilges M
Nat Methods 2016, 13(6), 515-20 published during change of institution
- Structure of the ribosome post-recycling complex probed by chemical cross-linking and mass spectrometry.
Kiosze-Becker K, Ori A, Gerovac M, Heuer A, Nürenberg-Goloub E, Rashid UJ, Becker T, Beckmann R, Beck M, Tampé R
Nat Commun 2016, 7, 13248
- Spatiotemporal variation of mammalian protein complex stoichiometries.
Ori A, Iskar M, Buczak K, Kastritis P, Parca L, Andrés-Pons A, Singer S, Bork P, Beck M
Genome Biol 2016, 17(1), 47 featured in Research Highlights by Michael P. Washburn: There is no human interactome. Genome Biology 2016 17:48
- The endosomal transcriptional regulator RNF11 integrates degradation and transport of EGFR.
Scharaw S, Iskar M, Ori A, Boncompain G, Laketa V, Poser I, Lundberg E, Perez F, Beck M, Bork P, Pepperkok R
J Cell Biol 2016, 215(4), 543-58 published during change of institution
- Cellular apoptosis susceptibility (CAS) is linked to integrin β1 and required for tumor cell migration and invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Winkler J, Roessler S, Sticht C, DiGuilio AL, Drucker E, Holzer K, Eiteneuer E, Herpel E, Breuhahn K, Gretz N, Schirmacher P, Ori A, Singer S
Oncotarget 2016, 7(16), 22883-92
- Integrated Transcriptome and Proteome Analyses Reveal Organ-Specific Proteome Deterioration in Old Rats
Ori* A, Toyama* BH, Harris MS, Bock T, Iskar M, Bork P, Ingolia NT, Hetzer MW, Beck M
Cell Syst 2015, 1(3), 224–237 * equal contribution, published during change of institution
- Characterization and quantification of proteins secreted by single human embryos prior to implantation.
Poli* M, Ori* A, Child T, Jaroudi S, Spath K, Beck M, Wells D
EMBO Mol Med 2015, 7(11), 1465-79 * equal contribution, published during change of institution