- Spontaneous homologous recombination is decreased in Rad51C-deficient hamster cells.
Drexler GA, Rogge S, Beisker W, Eckardt-Schupp F, Zdzienicka MZ, Fritz E
DNA Repair 2004, 3(10), 1335-43 published as IMB
- The rate of extrachromosomal homologous recombination within a novel reporter plasmid is elevated in cells lacking functional ATM protein.
Drexler GA, Wilde S, Beisker W, Ellwart J, Eckardt-Schupp F, Fritz E
DNA Repair 2004, 3(10), 1345-53 published during change of institution, published as IMB
- Hyaluronan-oligosaccharide-induced transcription of metalloproteases.
Fieber C, Baumann P, Vallon R, Termeer C, Simon JC, Hofmann M, Angel P, Herrlich P, Sleeman JP
J Cell Sci 2004, 117(Pt 2), 359-67 published during change of institution
- UVA inactivates protein tyrosine phosphatases by calpain-mediated degradation.
Gulati P, Markova B, Göttlicher M, Böhmer FD, Herrlich PA
EMBO Rep 2004, 5(8), 812-7 published during change of institution, published as IMB
- Widespread occurrence of alternative splicing at NAGNAG acceptors contributes to proteome plasticity.
Hiller* M, Huse* K, Szafranski K, Jahn N, Hampe J, Schreiber S, Backofen R, Platzer M
Nat Genet 2004, 36(12), 1255-7 * equal contribution
- A nuclear isoform of the focal adhesion LIM-domain protein Trip6 integrates activating and repressing signals at AP-1- and NF-kappaB-regulated promoters.
Kassel O, Schneider S, Heilbock C, Litfin M, Göttlicher M, Herrlich P
Genes Dev 2004, 18(20), 2518-28 published during change of institution, published as IMB