The Laboratory Building was opened in 2013 and is FLI's new landmark. The bright, spacious and open architecture follows the road and welcomes visitors at the FLI.
Here you can find:
- the reception
- seminar rooms „Nucleus“, „Golgi“, „Endoplasmic Reticulum“, „Telomere“
- the entry to the parking garage
- the research groups Englert, Wang, Rudolph, Große, González-Estévez, Ermolaeva, Ori, Neri, Weih/Hänold, Cellerino
- Since May 2015: Art exhibition „Kunst am Bau“ with artworks on the phases of life, created by regional artists
- July 2015: Architecture Award „eins zu eins“, granted by BDA