Time & Location:
February 12-17, 2017
Il Ciocco Lucca (Barga), Italy
The goal of this conference is to provide world-leading scientists and exceptional early career scientists, post-docs and Ph.D. students in the research community with diverse backgrounds the chance to maximize and facilitate state of art scientific discussion. A fantastic lineup of 30 speakers has been already confirmed to present unpublished research and participate in open discussions. This meeting will also include a focus on the role of stem cell aging in cancer, thus being a great benefit for the participants' research and future collaborative works.
- K. Lenhard Rudolph | Leibniz Institute on Aging (FLI), Jena, Germany
- Amy Wagers | Harvard Universiy, Cambridge, USA
Call for Registration:
All information on the Conference and Seminar can be found on the Conference Website. Application deadline is January 15, 2017.
- Gordon Research Conferences
- CIRM - California Stem Cell Agency
- GSCN - German StemCell Network
- PEPROTECH - Manufacturer of Quality Cytokine Products