- Restriction to Fos family members of Trip6-dependent coactivation and glucocorticoid receptor-dependent trans-repression of activator protein-1.
Diefenbacher M, Sekula S, Heilbock C, Maier JV, Litfin M, van Dam H, Castellazzi M, Herrlich P, Kassel O
Mol Endocrinol 2008, 22(8), 1767-80
- Supreme EnLIGHTenment: damage recognition and signaling in the mammalian UV response.
Herrlich P, Karin M, Weiss C
Mol Cell 2008, 29(3), 279-90
- Non-conservative homologous recombination in human B lymphocytes is promoted by activation-induced cytidine deaminase and transcription.
Mierau M, Drexler GA, Kutzera A, Braunschmidt K, Ellwart J, Eckardt-Schupp F, Fritz E, Bachl J, Jungnickel B
Nucleic Acids Res 2008, 36(17), 5591-601
- Transcriptional Regulation.
Tuckermann JP, Herrlich P
In: Encyclopedia of Molecular Pharmacology (edited by Rosenthal W) 2008, 1224-9, Springer New York, New Y
- Crosstalk between the glucocorticoid receptor and other transcription factors: molecular aspects.
Kassel O, Herrlich P
Mol Cell Endocrinol 2007, 275(1-2), 13-29
- Merlin/neurofibromatosis type 2 suppresses growth by inhibiting the activation of Ras and Rac.
Morrison H, Sperka T, Manent J, Giovannini M, Ponta H, Herrlich P
Cancer Res 2007, 67(2), 520-7
- Hepatocyte growth factor-induced Ras activation requires ERM proteins linked to both CD44v6 and F-actin.
Orian-Rousseau* V, Morrison* H, Matzke A, Kastilan T, Pace G, Herrlich P, Ponta H
Mol Biol Cell 2007, 18(1), 76-83 * equal contribution, published during change of institution
- Tumorigenic transformation by CPI-17 through inhibition of a merlin phosphatase.
Jin H, Sperka T, Herrlich P, Morrison H
Nature 2006, 442(7102), 576-9
- Investigation of protein-tyrosine phosphatases by in-gel assays.
Markova B, Gulati P, Herrlich PA, Böhmer FD
Methods 2005, 35(1), 22-7 published during change of institution, published as IMB
- A five-amino-acid peptide blocks Met- and Ron-dependent cell migration.
Matzke A, Herrlich P, Ponta H, Orian-Rousseau V
Cancer Res 2005, 65(14), 6105-10 published during change of institution, published as IMB