The Leibniz Institute on Aging - Fritz Lipmann Institute (FLI) in Jena (Germany) is a federal and state government-funded research institute and member of the Leibniz Association (Wissenschaftsgemeinschaft Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz e.V.). FLI’s internationally visible and highly competitive research is focused on biomedical causes of aging. Scientists from over 40 countries are investigating the molecular mechanisms of aging and the occurrence of age-related diseases. Our aim is to create a basis for new approaches in medicine as a way to improve health in the elderly (www.leibniz-fli.de).
The Department Facility and Building Management (BO) is responsible for the facility management at FLI. This includes managing construction projects, maintaining technical supply, building and laboratory systems as well as ensuring supply and disposal.
We are looking for a new employee to support our team at the earliest possible date:
Co-worker facility management (m/f/d)
- Caretaker duties
- Perform minor repairs and manual works
- Control duties regarding safety, order and cleanliness
- Assist with preparation of events, transportation
- Assist with monitoring of contractors
- Maintain the access control system (stand-in)
- Transport service Germany-wide (stand-in)
- Vocational training in the electronical or a related field
- Relevant work experience, technical and manual skills
- Valid driving license class B
- Experience in using computers and MS Office programs
- Willingness to work flexible working hours if needed
- English language skills are desirable
- Working contract according to the collective labor agreement for Federal States (TV-L), terminated contract
- Salary depending on related professional experiences plus an attractive occupational pension (VBL)
- Flexible working times, a family-friendly working environment as well as opportunities for qualifications and training
Do you like to take on responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks correctly and independently?
You are looking for a new challenge in an international working environment?
-> Please send us your application!
Candidates are encouraged to send their application referring to Job-ID 1915 until June 23, 2019.
Per Email: email@example.com (one single-pdf-document)
Per Post: Leibniz-Institut für Alternsforschung—
Fritz-Lipmann-Institut e.V. (FLI)