- Single-Base Resolution Analysis of 5-Formyl and 5-Carboxyl Cytosine Reveals Promoter DNA Methylation Dynamics.
Neri* F, Incarnato* D, Krepelova A, Rapelli S, Anselmi F, Parlato C, Medana C, Dal Bello F, Oliviero S
Cell Rep 2015, 10(5), 674–683 * equal contribution
- TET1 is controlled by pluripotency-associated factors in ESCs and downmodulated by PRC2 in differentiated cells and tissues.
Neri F, Incarnato D, Krepelova A, Dettori D, Rapelli S, Maldotti M, Parlato C, Anselmi F, Galvagni F, Oliviero S
Nucleic Acids Res 2015, 43(14), 6814-26
- TET1 is a tumour suppressor that inhibits colon cancer growth by derepressing inhibitors of the WNT pathway.
Neri F, Dettori D, Incarnato D, Krepelova A, Rapelli S, Maldotti M, Parlato C, Paliogiannis P, Oliviero S
Oncogene 2015, 34(32), 4168-76
- Dnmt3L antagonizes DNA methylation at bivalent promoters and favors DNA methylation at gene bodies in ESCs.
Neri* F, Krepelova* A, Incarnato D, Maldotti M, Parlato C, Galvagni F, Matarese F, Stunnenberg HG, Oliviero S
Cell 2013, 155(1), 121-34 * equal contribution
- Genome-wide analysis identifies a functional association of Tet1 and Polycomb repressive complex 2 in mouse embryonic stem cells.
Neri F, Incarnato D, Krepelova A, Rapelli S, Pagnani A, Zecchina R, Parlato C, Oliviero S
Genome Biol 2013, 14(8), R91
- High-throughput single-base resolution mapping of RNA 2'-O-methylated residues.
Incarnato D, Anselmi F, Morandi E, Neri F, Maldotti M, Rapelli S, Parlato C, Basile G, Oliviero S
Nucleic Acids Res 2017, 45(3), 1433–1441 published during change of institution
- The long intergenic non-coding RNA CCR492 functions as a let-7 competitive endogenous RNA to regulate c-Myc expression.
Maldotti M, Incarnato D, Neri F, Krepelova A, Rapelli S, Anselmi F, Parlato C, Basile G, Dettori D, Calogero R, Oliviero S
Biochim. Biophys. Acta-Gene Regul. Mech. 2016, 1859(10), 1322-32 published during change of institution
- Methylation-assisted bisulfite sequencing to simultaneously map 5fC and 5caC on a genome-wide scale for DNA demethylation analysis.
Neri F, Incarnato D, Krepelova A, Parlato C, Oliviero S
Nat Protoc 2016, 11(7), 1191-205 published during change of institution
- Epigenetic stress responses induce muscle stem-cell ageing by Hoxa9 developmental signals.
Schwörer S, Becker F, Feller C, Baig AH, Köber U, Henze H, Kraus JM, Xin B, Lechel A, Lipka DB, Varghese CS, Schmidt M, Rohs R, Aebersold R, Medina KL, Kestler HA, Neri F, von Maltzahn** J, Tümpel** S, Rudolph** KL
Nature 2016, 540(7633), 428-32 ** co-corresponding authors